This first week of June would have been all about the Total School Support Seminar/Exhibition (TOSSE). The opening Ceremony was scheduled to hold on the 3rd of June at the Sheraton hotel whilst the main Exhibition would have opened to the public on Thursday 4th June. However, this event has been cancelled due to the current Covid-19 pandemic that struck the world. In lieu of this, Edumark Consult, the organisers of TOSSE, has introduced TOSSE Week as a channel for exhibitors and participants to share their experiences from previous editions.
TOSSE was created to bring together producers and suppliers of educational material, educational institutions, and other stakeholders in the education sector. Over 12 years, the event has grown to be the biggest educational show in Africa with over 6000 participants from across the country and some outside the African shores.
The TOSSE team enjoins all ‘friends of TOSSE’ to participate in the TOSSE week. Everyone can be a part of this by doing the following:
- Share a memorable experience or encounter you’ve had at any of the TOSSE events using the hashtags #TOSSE2021 and #HappyTOSSEWeek.
- Follow @tosseeducationshow on Instagram.
- Generate the highest likes for your post to win a special gift.
Some of the gifts that are up for grabs are:
- Developing the Leader Within You by John Maxwell
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- A seat at the next edition of our 4 weeks Mastermind Class on Zoom
- A 1-hour coaching session with a top consultant
- Various other exciting gifts.
Join the contest!